Happy new year! I love doing end of year summary posts as it reminds me of so many happy things I have done through out the year. It's been a 50/50 year; lots of ups and lots of downs.
My highlights are:
- Conquering my inner fear of attending blog events and biting the bullet and just DOING it. I've met so many amazing bloggers and people behind the brands that I work with and it's all because I stood up to my fear and faced it full on.
- Finding out my Nan beat breast cancer.
- Going to the Harry Potter tour.
- I passed my first year of University and did better than I expected.
- I went abroad for the first time without my parents to Paris and it was beautiful.
- Seeing Jessie J again!
- Growing a lot closer to family and appreciating them even more.
- I got my first styling publication at the end of 2013.
I've made a few bad decisions this year but I don't regret them at the same time. Everybody learns from their mistakes and I just have to remember I was happy at the time. This year saw the end of another relationship which made me sad for a while but I picked myself up again and now I am enjoying being on my own and finding myself. I stopped learning to drive following a car crash (that wasn't my fault!). I've trusted people and had things thrown back into my face. It's my 21st birthday on Friday which made me look at a post I did last year titled '21 things to do before I am 21'. I have only managed to do 9 out of 21, meh!
14 GOALS FOR 2014:
1) Learn to drive again
2) Save money
3) See more of the UK
4) Push my blog to be the best it can be
5) Say yes more
6) Be happy
7) Learn the ukelele
8) Intern and assist more and more!
9) Go to London Fashion Week
10) Get my work published in at least 3 magazines
11) Read more books
12) Buy a Macbook
13) Trust less people and care less what people think
14) Don't stop to think 'what if' and just do it
They are all pretty basic motivational goals but I don't want to aim too high and let myself down this time next year! What's your number one goal you want to achieve in 2014? If you have done an end of year summary, please link me below!
- A XO