Pay day is around the corner and Summer is upon us so that only means one thing... never ending wish lists of things to buy for holidays and festivals!
1. It's no secret around these parts that 1) I love a jumpsuit and 2) I love anything with a wide leg fit. So, whilst having a browse around Love The Sales, I came across this gorgeous red number from the Vero Moda sale for just £32! Love The Sales is a website that features hundreds of different brands across men's, women's and kid's fashion, home, sports and electronics. All the items featured are ALL in the sale; meaning you can shop till your heart is content knowing that you aren't breaking the bank; as much.
2. I've been putting off buying this bikini set from Topshop for weeks now; simply because I have too many bikinis already. However, the strappy triangle shape really appeals to me, as does the caged look to it. It's also great that you can buy the top and bottoms separately if you have different sizes like me! Well done Topshop!
3. I love the look of these flat form sandals due to the platted straps making them a perfect match with denim shorts or dresses this summer. I envision wearing them with so many items in my wardrobe and at a great price of only £50 from River Island; they are a must-have on my wish list at the moment !
4. I am currently in the midst of looking for the perfect bag for my travels this summer. I am going away for a whole month so I need something big enough to throw my daily essentials into but also roomy enough for slightly larger items such as my camera and lenses. This beautiful and multicoloured aztec woven bag from New Look seems to be the one. I may have to pick it up this weekend!
5. Quiz Clothing have a fabulous range of girly going out dresses available at the moment. From sophisticated midi and bodycon dresses to the slightly more playful prom dresses, there's guaranteed to be something from everyone. I've been looking for a nice evening dress to take away on holiday and the cream coral and black contrast midi dress really caught my eye due to the different colour panels.
What's currently on your wish list? Are you diggin' any of the items above?