Monday Must-Have's: The October Edit
Skirt / here
Jeans / here
Boots / here
Gilet / here
Metal basket / here
1. Firstly, there's this gorgeous blue suede skirt from good old Toppers that's been making me pull emoji heart faces every time I think about it. I first saw it over on Amy's blog who is one of my favourite personal style bloggers ever so I would like to think I could pull it off as well as her, haha!
2. I've some how lost my favourite ripped black jeans which I'm pretty gutted about. Y'know that feeling you get when you think the waiter is finally bringing over your food at a restaurant and it's actually for the annoying couple two tables away? Or when you get that sick feeling in your stomach when you drop and smash your favourite high-end powder? These are basically the feelings I get when I think about losing my favourite pair of jeans. The ones I felt comfortable in, made me have a nice-to-look-at bum and never ever faded in the wash. Yep, THEM ones. So, now I need a replacement.
3. I've seen these metal wire baskets popping up on everyone's Instagram's lately and in home-ware hauls, so yeah. Of course, I am going to be that blogger that buys one because everyone and their Nan has one too. I feel a bit left out!
4. I've been looking around for some new boots for the colder months. I always like to treat myself to a new pair of leather ankle boots every year and these ones from Jones Bootmaker completely and utterly fit the bill. They also come in a tan colour which is indeed very tempting.
5. Finally, let's discuss why I never gave into the hype of (faux) fur gilets when they were really popular a few years ago? I have literally wanted one for ages so I think it's time I invested in this cosy one to snuggle up in. Let's call it... "pre-bonfire night preparation"?
I'm allowed to justify myself. I'm a fashion blogger, okay?! - - - *sassy emoji face*
Disclaimer: This post contains a sponsored link.