UPDATE:Models Own x Hed Kandi 'Beach Party', Johnathon Hallam guest lecture, Cadbury spoon egg, Valentine's morning, Pancakes in bed, Andrew taking up my hobby, Valentine's goodies, Valentine's meal, Topshop Joni jeans, Pamper morning, London Fashion Week outfit, LFW tube journey, LFW wristbands, All Star Lanes bar, New favourite night-out outfit, Early afternoon moon, Mini shoot with my sister + Me.
I have been a little quiet on the blogging front lately as life is getting in the way and I've been a busy little bee all week. I have tried to blog about what I'm up to in chronological order but it's not gone to plan. For example, I still need to blog about pancake day which will include a little video.
I'm not going to blab on about Valentine's day as I blogged this week about my wonderful few days with my boy so click here to head on over to that post if you are interested.
You may also be interested in:
- A review of diary doll period pants (click here) - a fabulous invention for girls and monthly troubles!
- Learning about Printstagram - I placed an order and wrote a post on them here.
- Seeing my boyfriend! (click here) - I took some photographs of his beautiful stubbled face :-)
Finding five minutes to sit down and blog lately is rare as I am so busy with university (four weeks behind on work really doesn't help!). I know exactly what I'm going to blog about soon. Here is a sneak preview:
- My bad first-time LFW (London Fashion Week) experience. It was tragic.
- Pancake day - including a video!
- A yummy dinner recipe! It involves chicken.
- Finally used some Violent Eyes tattoos in a shoot. Review to come!
- A review of some fabulous pre-festival welly boots.
- I attended a fab bar in Holborn called All Star Lanes this week. Post to come!
- Johnathon Hallam Uni guest lecture, my thoughts etc
- VIDEO IDEA: "Boyfriend does my makeup" and "the boyfriend tag"
- ... & lots more.
Until then! dot dot dot
XO love, Ashleigh x
Not got a blog? follow via bloglovin'!