MEN'S SWIMWEAR AT HOUSE OF FRASER
The swimwear at House of Fraser features lots of different brands such as Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein. If you don't fancy spending too much money on designer swimwear, there are more affordable brand choices such as Linea who have some amazing printed swimming shorts.
We had a look around House of Fraser and noted down our top 5 favourite pairs of swimming trunks. It was so hard choosing only 5 pairs but here they are!
1. Kicking off with the most expensive swimming shorts but probably the nicest pair are these Original Penguin 'Shanty' shorts. Priced at just under the fifty note mark of £47; the floral pattern features flowers parrots and fruit in a colour palette that screams out summer!
2. These Linea swimming shorts are reduced at the moment so are only £21! Perfect if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to hit the beach in. The simple triangle pattern is a mixture of different blue shades. Pretty simple!
3. Another cheaper alternative at £21 from Linea are these super cool flamingo print shorts. Pink flamingos are dotted around on a navy background so are perfect for that guy who likes to wear tank tops with his swimming shorts during the day. Pair these ones in particular with a pink tank that matches the colour of the flamingos and you're set to grab female attention!
4. These swimming shorts are from swimwear company Boardies and are priced at £45. They are slightly shorter than most swimming shorts so are perfect for showing off that tan and leg muscles!
5. Finally, are these pastel block stripe swimming shorts from Boardies. Priced at £45, I would say these are definitely worth having in your suitcase for a summer holiday this year. If I had it my way, I'd wear these but I'm not sure I could pull off men's swimming trunks!
Disclaimer: This post is in collaboration with House of Fraser but all words and opinions are my own.